200 Victoria Street
Silver Hotel Group (SHG) is a family-owned Canadian hotel investment, development, and management company. Our portfolio includes hotels in Canada and the U.S., and ranges from internationally branded full and select service hotels to independent and boutique hotels.
At SHG, our culture is fundamental to our success. Each empowered team member strives to exhibit passion, creativity, and fun every day. Together, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences by living our core values as our road map: Accountability, Teamwork, Leadership, Diversity, Integrity, Giving, Fun, Recognition.
As we continue to grow, our mantra “You Matter” resonates with our 600+ team members in how we do business, which will continue to enhance engagement and retention.
Today, we look for new team members who demonstrate both aptitude and the passion to embrace and contribute to our Culture.
Help us build something exceptional!
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, the Guest Service Agent will:
- Provide superior customer service to all guests, ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Welcome and greet all guests, follow all check in and check out procedures.
- Answer guest inquiries and provide assistance in a professional manner.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and take reservations.
- Accurately follow cash handling procedures.
- Adhere to all department and Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure guests security by the proper handling of guest room keys and personal information
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
In addition, the ideal candidate will illustrate the ability and drive to:
- Live the corporate culture, personifying it in daily interactions with both guests and team members.
- Be an engaging team member who is highly inclusive, inspiring and able to relate to all levels.
- Participate in a fun and supportive working environment where team members aspire to do what is right and are given the empowerment to execute.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Passion for customer service, enthusiastic, detail oriented, computer literate, fast learner
- Excellent communications skills
- Works well under pressure in a changing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Hotel Front Office experience, Maestro knowledge preferred.
- Able to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Flexibility in shifts: mornings, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.