SHG Home Office
5830 Campus Road
Silver Hotel Group is currently recruiting for a Regional Sales and Admin Executive to support SHG Leadership and the Regional Sales Team. This position will also take on a lead role with the Sales tool, Delphi, ensuring that all regional and property level sales team members are trained to optimize use of this tool.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Corporate Director of Sales & Revenue Management, with dotted line to VP Operations, the Regional Sales & Admin Executive will:
- Provide administrative support for the SHG Corporate leadership team as required
- Assist in daily operations and duties as provided by SHG Leadership team
- Assist in special projects headed by SHG Leadership team
- Booking of travel arrangements, as required
- Credit card expense reconciliations for expenses, as required
- Creation and development of spreadsheets, templates and correspondence
- Act as SHG main contact for all Delphi-related matters, operations, and requests
- Develop Delphi SOP’s and training manual (with assistance from Delphi)
- Coordinate with Amadeus Sales, SHG Operations and SHG Regional Sales & Revenue Director on onboarding new properties to Delphi platform
- Create and revise templates for merging in Delphi such as proposals and contracts (as required for property and corporate specific)
- Create and manager client profiles in Delphi as needed (i.e., company and travel agent profiles)
- Invoice properties for Delphi license and annual renewal
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries
- Generate and send Weekly Reports to Regional Sales Cluster properties
- Maintain Regional Sales Team trade show schedules, expenses and reconcile
- Gather sales promotional materials and assemble for Regional Sales Directors (brochures, giveaways, promotional materials, etc.) and coordinate arrangements with vendors, including promotional materials, as required
- Route incoming and outgoing emails related to Sales Department
- Prepare and submit credit card reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Respond to guest-related inquires
- Assist in the planning, organization and facilitation of client and corporate events and parties
- Coordinate effective utilization of Sales policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support for Corporate Director of Sales & Revenue Management
- Maintain filing system for sales records, correspondence and miscellaneous items
- Perform lead distribution duties in the absence of the DTHC Sales Executive
- Work in tangent with DTHC Sales Executive in various projects and programs
- Work with the DTHC Sales Executive on various SHC sales-related projects
- Manage SHG Office social activities as lead of Social Committee, including monthly birthday celebrations, social outings and charitable activities
- Order and purchase office and kitchen supplies and materials as required by SHG staff
- Perform additional duties as required by Regional Sales Directors and Corporate Director & Silver Hotel Group Home Office.
In addition to the core job requirements, skill sets and work-related experience; the ideal candidate will illustrate the ability and drive to:
- Drive the corporate culture, personifying it in daily interactions team members;
- Be an engaging team member who is highly inclusive, inspiring and able to relate to all levels;
- Create a fun and supportive working environment where team members aspire to do what is right and are given the empowerment to execute.
- Prior experience in Sales or Conference Services in a Hotel environment strongly preferred;
- Proficient use of Delphi and other sales software, is a must;
- At a minimum, prior experience working in Hotels in roles such as Guest Service Agent or Reservations Agent;
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent attention to detail and proven organizational skills and ability to work effectively in an innovative and multi-tasked environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding and hectic environment;
- Must have excellent business writing skills and working knowledge of word, excel, power point and overall efficiency at computers;
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a business-development keen sense of business;
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Please note that the Company is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Silver Hotel Group (SHG) is a family-owned Canadian hotel investment, development, and management company. Our portfolio includes hotels in Canada and the U.S., and ranges from internationally branded full and select service hotels to independent and boutique hotels.
At SHG, our culture is fundamental to our success. Each empowered team member strives to exhibit passion, creativity, and fun every day. Together, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences by living our core values as our road map: Accountability, Teamwork, Leadership, Diversity, Integrity, Giving, Fun, Recognition.
As we continue to grow, our mantra “You Matter” resonates with our 600+ team members in how we do business, which will continue to enhance engagement and retention.
Today, we look for new team members who demonstrate both aptitude and the passion to embrace and contribute to our Culture.
Help us build something exceptional!
The Silver Hotel Group believes in outstanding hospitality and takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to respecting the independence and dignity of all persons by providing a barrier-free environment for all guests, colleagues, and job applicants. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Sonia Brock at 905.62.9503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Silver Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or any other characteristics protected by law.