Novotel Toronto Centre
45 The Esplanade
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, removing soiled linen from rooms, retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies within allotted time frame.
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Ensures linen room is locked and linen cart is neat and organized according to standards
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- Responds to housekeeping requests from guests and/or management in a timely and efficient manner
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Reports Lost & Found articles to Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a hotel environment an asset
- Pleasant manner and communication skills
- Thorough and detailed oriented
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Able to push and pull 50 to 100 lb cart
- Able to stand/walk throughout 8 hours shift
- Ability to stoop, kneel, reach, stand, walk, bend, twist, push, see, and hear
- Flexibility in shifts: weekends and holidays
The Novotel Toronto Centre is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. During any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.